Tuesday, October 22, 2013

CASE Study #162

I was riding down the road while we were on vacation checking my email on my iPad when I got the email from Avery Elle with this adorable stamp set in it. It was love at first sight!! I ordered it on the spot, right then, in the car. It was the birch tree that did it. I had to have it. It was waiting for me when I got home! Joy oh Joy!!


So when I saw the challenge at CASE Study, I knew right off what I would use :) So I stamped my birch tree on some white card stock. I stamped it again darker and cut it out to add as a border. I colored those cute little birds with Copics and popped them up with foam tape. The pine die is from Memory Box, the snowflakes are from Papertrey Ink, the button and banners are from My Favorite Things.



Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a great week!

Hugs,

Kay :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Avery Elle and Papertrey Ink
Dies: Memory Box, My Favorite Things, PTI
Paper: GinaK and Stampin Up
Ink: Stampin Up


17 comments:

  1. FABULOUS layers Kay - I LOVE the birch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me looking at the birch in a whole new way, my friend! What a beautiful card. All the elements work together wonderfully. Those birds are adorable. Giggled at your little story. How fun to have the set waiting for you when you got home! Have a happy day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All is perfect! Love the two birds and the green branch. Beautiful... as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving all your cards with birch trees and really must have a couple of these sets now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new stamp and perfectly adorable card! You are a master card maker! Love the added branch ...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay I love that new stamp set too, in fact on my things to order list!! Your card is just gorgeous, a winner in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully designed card - love the layers from the pine boughs to the sweet birds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm calling this one, Kay, it HAS to be a winner! I don't blame you for ordering it right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I need to visit the dentist now...my jaw just slammed on the desk when I saw this card! I can see why you needed to have that stamp set...but your CARD is absolutely incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Beautifully stamped and layered - love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card,Kay! I LOVE the layers!!! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous birch as always Kay :) Love those two birds just sitting there LOL. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am I good or what?! I know a winner when I see one! Congratulations, Kay, on the Top Three win at Case Study!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just way too cute! You put together so many different elements...perfectly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)